- January 3rd, 2014 - The staff of Woodspring would like to thank everyone who participated in our fall survey. We truly appreciate your responses as we strive to make Woodspring the best place to live. We would also like to wish our residents a Happy New Year!
- October 17, 2013 - Please join us for our Vendor Night on October 17th, 2013 from 6-8pm in the Clubhouse. We will have resident representatives from A.C.E., Fireside Financial Services, Kindred Hearts Boutique, Mary Kay, Melaleuca, Origami Owl Jewelry, Pure Romance, Thirty-One and Vemma. If you would like to participate, it is not too late. Please contact Ellie in the Leasing Office if you are interested.
- August 10th, 2013 - The Staff of Woodspring would like to invite their Residents to our Pool Party on August 10th, from 12noon to 4p. Come out and join us for a DJ, catered lunch, and prizes with a grand prize of an electric grill! We cannot wait to see you there!!
- June 15th, 2013 - The Staff of Woodspring would like to welcome our four-legged residents to their new Bark Park with picnic area on June 15th, 2013. Although the Bark Park was designed with our four-legged friends comfort in mind, we have incorporated a picnic area for everyone’s enjoyment. So come down on the 15th and “puppy watch” with us!!
- May 6th, 2013 - Pizza Night is Back! Snappy Tomato Pizza will be hosting a pizza night in the Woodspring Clubhouse on Monday, May 6th, from 4:30pm to 6:30pm. They will have medium one topping pizza for you to purchase for $6 and cinna bread and cheese bread for $3. Cash and credit cards are accepted. Come down and mingle with your neighbors.
- March 29th, 2013 - The Staff of Woodspring Apartments would like to let their Residents know that for their convenience, we have added new vending machines in the Laundry Room at the Clubhouse. There is a new soda machine and new machine that vends snacks, candy and laundry detergent. Now, there is no reason to go hungry while doing your laundry!
- February 25th, 2013 - We would like to thank you for the overwhelming response to our survey. Not only do your responses truly give us a barometer on how we are doing as a staff, it also gives us a road map on ways we can make your stay here at Woodspring Apartments a more enjoyable one - Thank You.
- October 5th, 2012 - The staff of Woodspring Apartments would like to let their Residents know that we serve cookies and coffee daily in the Clubhouse. Please stop down, say hi, and have a snack on us.
- September 14th, 2012 - The Woodspring Apartments pool will be closing on September 14th, 2012. The staff would like to thank all of the residents for a great 2012 pool season. We cannot wait to open for the 2013 season!
- August 3rd, 2012 - The Staff of Woodspring Apartments would to say thank you to everyone who came to our Summer Pool party on Saturday, July 28th, 2012. It was a huge success and we hope everyone had a good time. Also, we have added a new Stop sign adjacent to the pool at the bottom of the hill. Please be cautious and pay attention to the new sign.
- In observance of the Labor Day holiday, the community office will be closed on Monday, September 5th, 2011. We will re-open on Tuesday at 9:00am. If you have a maintenance emergency please call the office and connect with the operator.
- The Staff of Woodspring Apartments would like to invite our Residents to our Summer Pool Party. Please join us for food, music and prizes! See you there.
- Resident Appreciation Day - In an effort to show our Residents we care, we will be serving donuts, muffins, coffee, juice, and water will be served from 7am – 9am by the mailboxes.
- On Saturday Oct 31st from 12:00-3:00 - Bring your kids to the clubhouse for an early trick-or-treat party! There will be snacks, drinks and prizes for the best constume. HAPPY HALL-O-WEEN!
- July 25th, 2009 - The Staff of Woodspring would like to invite all of our Residents to the 2009 Summer Pool Party on July 25th, 2009 from 1pm to 5pm. Please come down to the Pool and enjoy Food, Games, and Prizes with your fellow residents.
- January 29, 2008 - We would like to welcome WoodSpring Apartments (formerly Mt. Zion Apartments) to the North Street family of comfortable communities. WoodSpring Apartments is conveniently located near the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati International Airport in Florence, KY.